Get quick access to all the WordPress resources at KokiTree including knowledge base articles, in-depth learn guides, and the latest from our blog. Over the years, we’ve kept adding useful how-to and guides available from around the web. As we’ve been using WordPress as a software for over a decade, we still love a lot of things about it.
In this WordPress SEO resource page, we’ll keep some good lists of a few important topics such as: content marketing and technology, everything about WordPress, SEO, and WordPress hosting.
Everything You Need to Know & Have to Build the Best WordPress SEO Sites
Content Marketing and Technology
We believe in the power of content. When doing it right, it yields lasting, great impact. That’s also the reason I try to position KokiTree, my online marketing business, to focus on helping clients through content marketing.
- Creating Quality Content in 2019 (For Search Engines and People)
- Is Content Marketing Right for My Business?
- How to Create a Profitable Content Marketing Business Model
- How To Start Your Own Content Marketing Business in 2016
- What Is Content Marketing?
- From Zero to a Million: 20 Lessons for Starting an Internet Marketing Agency
- 5 Content Marketing Lessons Building a High Traffic Blog
All Things WordPress (+ Securities)
If you’re interested in learning more about developing WordPress sites with focus on performance and security, you should check out these links.
- The Best WordPress Plugins
- The WordPress Security Handbook 2019
- WordPress Optimization Guide (GTmetrix Performance Blog)
- Install Nginx, WordPress and Let’s Encrypt in Minutes With EasyEngine on Debian 8 or Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Set Up Nginx with HTTP/2 Support
- WordPress Nginx Setup & Management
- The Website Launch Checklist: 14 Things You Need to Review Before Going Live
- How to Install WordPress on Your Mac
- 16 Lessons Learned Bootstrapping Kinsta From $0 to 7-Figures in Revenue
- Plugins, Tool and Tweak To Make WordPress Run Faster
- How to StartUsing the WordPress REST API
- 6 Website Issues Slowing Down Your Page Speed
Best WordPress SEO Blogs to Read
Have a WordPress site? And want to thrive well on Google? These guides offer some great advice for beginners and SEO professionals. In the SEO community, we never stop learning. There are a lot of blogs, tips, and how to guides to help us tackle SEO issues and improving our website ranking. Most content marketers read blogs. We do love reading blogs that focus on WordPress SEO. On web, there are countless number of blogs that well cover this search engine optimization topic. There are a lot of books and pages written about ranking well. To help you find the best WordPress SEO blogs you should read, we compiled this list for you. This list intends to guide most people to about how to rank your WordPress websites well.
- HOW TO BECOME AN SEO EXPERT: The Definitive Guide
- White Hat SEO
- The Ultimate Guide To On-Page SEO
- Google’s Search Quality Rating Program (PDF for download)
- The Complete Guide to SEO in 2019 (Full Webinar): YouTube
- The Best WordPress SEO Blogs
- The 7 Basics of a Google Ranking
- SEO blog by Yoast
- The 4-Step Content Marketing Framework for Driving Massive Organic Traffic
- How can I generate backlinks quickly?
- How To Do An SEO Audit For Your WordPress Site
- Quora: Which SEO blog is the best to read daily to get the latest updates?
- WordPress SEO Checklist – 45 Tips to Increase Traffic by 571% in 13 Months
- Eric Ward
- How To Setup Nabla Site Structure For Better SEO (YouTube video)
Everything you need to know about building back web links. Here’s a great example: Usability and Quality, Not Gimmicks, are Key to SEO Success.
- SEO by the Sea
- Yoast SEO Blog
- The Zyppy SEO Blog
- The Moz Blog
- SEMrush Blog
- Alexa Blog
- The Ahrefs Blog
- Authority Hacker
This blog about SEO offers a ton of details for beginners and professionals. If you’re interested in learning about ranking well on Google, then we recommend that you read as many blog posts as you can. We’ve identified a few great writers over there.
We love many of the blog posts from RankXL, which offers great tips and advice on ranking well on SEO. One example is: 5 Ways to Perform an Effective Content Audit. It’s simple to follow and implement.
- Stream SEO
- Webmaster Central Blog: Official news on crawling and indexing sites for the Google index. There is no better way to keep up with what’s latest trend in SEO than to read each post from Google Webmaster Central Blog.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide
- Google AI blog (The latest news from Google AI)
The Best WordPress Host
- Siteground (GrowBig) is very ideal for hosting a number of websites. We like how we can choose a location for the web host. Comparing to a few web hosts we’ve used for a number of years, Siteground is one of the best for hosting multiple WordPress websites. Overall, it’s the best for a small digital firm that offers web hosting in the package.
The smallest plan starts at $2.5 per month, which is probably the cheapest plan for a VPS. Also, you can easily use it with SpinupWP.
- Other options include: Digital Ocean, Amazon Lightsail
Free SEO Tools
- Ahrefs’ Backlink Checker (we use this tool regularly. it’s very useful.)
- Microsoft Bing Keyword Research (free)
Online Testing Tools
- Pingdom Website Speed Test
- How fast does your website load?Find out with GTmetrix
- Load Impact (Load testing for developers)
- HTTP/2 Test: VERIFY HTTP/2 SUPPORT
- SSL Server Test
- Test Your Website on Mobile (Think With Google tool)
Frequently Asked Quetsions
Question: Is WordPress good for SEO?
Answer: Yes, always. Period.
Question: Can you do SEO on WordPress?
Answer: WordPress is just a like a knife. A knife is just a knife. You can either use it scarve a beauty or not is up to you.
Question: What is the best SEO plugin for WordPress?
How did we come up with this list of the best blogs about WordPress SEO?
Everyday, we spend hours reading these blogs. We learn each and everyday to improve our SEO expertise. In SEO community, there is no way to stop learning. We keep adding more WordPress SEO blogs to this list. Feel free to drop us a line if you have any suggestion.
Suggest good stuff
Please drop us a line and a link to suggest additional page we should include in our page.